What's new in Daylite 6.0?
- Includes option to use Daylite with Marketcircle cloud service or use with Daylite Server as a Self-Serve customer
Daylite on the Mac
Flexible Task Lists
- When working in a project or opportunity, tasks can now be freely organized into separate lists. Tasks Lists are separate from pipelines and you can drag and drop to reorder.
Smart Filtering for Tasks
- Tasks can be quickly filtered by Category, by User, or by Keyword using the Smart Filter bar. This can be done within a project, opportunity, or general task list.
Faster Task Editing
- Task details now appear to the right and are always in edit mode.
Calendar Year View
- Adds an additional calendar view that allows you to see your schedule for the whole year. Dates are colour coded to identify how busy the day is.
- Additional calendar in the sidebar. Click the calendar icon in the bottom left corner of the Daylite sidebar to open or hide the mini calendar. Appointments and tasks can be scheduled by dragging and dropping onto a date in this calendar. Select a date to show what is scheduled on that day. Double click a date to jump to that date in your main calendar.
- Each pipeline stage progressively fills up blue to show how much of each stage is completed. A portion of the pipeline stage will appear red if any tasks within that stage are overdue.
Project & Opportunity Highlights
- The Details & Activity tab within each project and opportunity indicate how many days are left until the expected due date. The Tasks & Pipeline tab indicate how many tasks are remaining. If any tasks are overdue, that number will appear in red.
Call or FaceTime from your Mac
- From a selected person or company within your Daylite contacts on your Mac, you can initiate a call for FaceTime on your iPhone
iWork 13 Pages, Keynotes & Numbers Support
- Pull info from Daylite into Pages, Keynote, or Numbers such as customer details or task due dates from Daylite right into these applications using merge keys.
Open Addresses in Maps
- Click on any address from a contact detail to quickly open it in Maps on your Mac.
Quick Link Buttons
- Buttons have been added to the Activity window of items so you can easily create new items that will be linked to the project, opportunity, contact, etc. that you have open.
Multiple File & Reference Linking
- Link files and references to multiple items in Daylite such as a Dropbox link or document.
Additional Activity Set Fields
- Activity Sets now have more fields such as the type, details field, and location.
Bulk Edit Preferences
- Within the Daylite Preferences you can select multiple items at a time such as multiple Keywords to delete.
New Polished Look
- Visual refinements have been made to make your information easier to see. Fonts have been slightly enlarged and colours have been brightened to call out specific information.