What's new in Daylite 6.0.3?
- Adds Yelp as a social profile option in contact cards.
- Addresses a performance issue which caused slowness when creating tasks.
- Addresses a performance issue when quickly scrolling through a large list of tasks.
- Fixes an issue where some drop-down field options for tasks did not work in the multi-column list view.
- Fixes an issue where an external merge using an iWork document would fail if the merging application was not opened.
- Fixes an issue where using the print option during a Pages merge caused an AppleScript error.
- Fixes an issue where merge keys did not work within tables in a Pages '15 document. Note: The table arrange option must be set to "Stay on Page" for merge keys to work.
- Fixes an issue where the "Check for Updates" option was not visible in some migrated Daylite cloud accounts.
- Fixes an issue where overdue and tasks due today would be incorrectly ordered within the 'Later Today' section of the Activity View.
- Fixes an issue where search results could be hidden when displayed in the Multi-Column List view.
- Fixes an issue where tasks from an Activity Set with no due date would appear in the wrong order in the record's Activity View.
- Fixes an issue where the "Role (Job Title)" field would not be imported when using the "Company (Overwrites Default Organization)" option during a delimited import.
- Fixes an issue where tokens and keywords could appear blurry in emails/notes detail pane.
- Fixes an issue where trashed items were not immediately removed from the UI after a sync.
- Fixes an issue with Daylite running on OS X Yosemite where the "Details & Activity" view for Objectives could become blank.
- Fixes a refresh issue in the "Tasks & Pipeline" view where some tasks might not be displayed after being dragged into a newly created Task List.
- Fixes an issue where the "+ New task..." option was not being displayed in the "My Tasks" list if there were three tasks listed for an objective.
- Improves the format for all-day/multi-day appointments in the Activity View where all-day appointments now display an "All Day" label and multi-day appointments also display the end date.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite could quit unexpectedly when trying to sync certain subscription calendars.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite could quit unexpectedly when accessing the Trash.
- Self-serve sync improvements.
- The start date for pipeline stages are now shown in the Activity View instead of the creation date.
Daylite Mail Assistant 6.0.3
- Addresses a performance issue when linking an email to a contact that has a large number of emails already linked to them.
Daylite Server Admin 6.0.3
- Minor bug fixes.