What's new in Daylite 6.1?
- See your team's appointments and tasks today and the next three days – all in one view.
- Select a team and see their appointments, tasks, and Worklist today.
- Compose a new email from the Team View in one click. Everyone in the team will be included on the email chain.
- Schedule a new appointment from the Team View in one click.
- Everyone on the team will be invited to the meeting without needing to add each individual team member.
- Jump to the calendar from Team View in one click. View a filtered list of everyone's schedule in that team.
Import from Contacts
- Import people and companies by dragging from Contacts app into the Daylite Detail pane. To access the option click "+ Import from Contacts App" within any Contacts list.
- Tasks, Opportunities and Projects are now shown in the same colour as the owner when 'Color by User or Resource' is enabled in the Users & Resources calendar.
- We addressed a pesky macOS Sierra bug that had the Current Estimate table section shrink in size.
- We fixed an issue where the day field may not be displayed correctly for a person's birthday or anniversary.
- We fixed an issue where an address might not be set as primary for a company when using the "Copy default address to company" during a bulk edit.
- We fixed an issue where the "Cancel" and "Create" buttons could be hidden when choosing an Activity Set.
- We fixed a sync error that could occur with Daylite Self-Serve, where the app would stop syncing.
- We fixed an issue where tasks would stop deleting within the multicolumn view if done in quick succession.
- We fixed an issue where the 'Notify me of changes' text would be cut off in the Delegate popover.
- We improved the memory footprint when emptying the Daylite Trash.
- Deleting a group now updates the Detail pane correctly.
- Selecting a task within the multi-column view now remains selected.
- The view is now refreshed correctly after checking off a task as "Done" within the Detail pane.
Daylite Mail Assistant 6.1
- Minor tweaks.