What's new in Daylite 6.2.1?
Improvements & Changes
- Based on the feedback from 6.2, we added a new Daylite preference option under the Default Values for Appointments to control the behavior of invitees. With this option, you can go back to the original Daylite 6.x behavior where only you (or the Default Invitee) would be set on appointments.
- We added the 'Priority' contextual menu option for Contacts and Objectives.
- We fixed an issue where the 'Keywords Split by String' option would not work in the Delimited Data Importer.
- We fixed an issue where a filtered calendar Smart List would display incorrect results when switching to another list then back to the calendar Smart List
- We fixed an issue where the 'Link' contextual menu option would not work in the Calendar.
- We fixed a crash that could happen when deleting all the text within a field in the Detail Edit card.
- We fixed a crash that would happen when changing the permissions while creating appointments.
- We fixed an issue where the current user (or default invitee) was not being set as the invitee when creating an appointment from a calendar with no selected users.
- We fixed an issue where using the "Change text to" option when bulk editing contacts did not work when trying to set a phone number, address or electronic address for a field that did not previously contain a value.