What's new in Daylite 5.0.10?
- Fixes an issue where the contact's email address would not be populated in the Mail compose window when writing a letter from Daylite on El Capitan.
- Fixes an issue where the external meeting invites email from Daylite would be missing the ICS attachment file.
Daylite Mail Assistant 5.0.10
- Adds compatibility with OS X 10.11.1.
- Fixes an issue where an attachment token would not appear within the pane after an attachment was dragged into the Mail compose message on El Capitan.
- Fixes an issue where the contact's token would not automatically load within the Contacts section of the pane on El Capitan.
Daylite Server Admin 5.0.10
- Fixes an issue where appointments would not sync to iOS devices if the CalDAV account was setup to sync a specific date range.