What's new in Daylite 6.0.3 for iOS?
Daylite 6.0.3 for iOS
- Adds the ability to see resources on the scheduler when creating a meeting.
- Adds a bar on the Home screen to display current file transfers.
- Fixes an issue where a "Last Sync" error message could erroneously appear when syncing with a self-serve database.
- Fixes an issue where trashed items were not being removed from the UI after a sync for cloud accounts.
- Fixes an issue where a black space appears on iPhone when rotating the device while trying to create an appointment/task or change the calendar in the Calendar view.
- Fixes an issue where ordering of Tasks in the Inbox did not match Daylite on the Mac.
- Fixes an issue where scrolling in a "New Task" detail pane was not working correctly.
- Fixes an issue where the title of a Task could be cut off when viewing it in the detail pane.