How to Add Your Team to Daylite
Daylite works well for a single person, but when used with your team, you really start to see the difference. With everyone in your business using Daylite, silos are broken down, processes become streamlined, and everyone works together better.
Inviting your team to Daylite and take your business further.
What you'll learn:
- How to invite your team to Daylite
- How your team will accept your invite
- How your team can log into Daylite
How to add your team to Daylite
When you add someone to Daylite, you invite them to your account by email. Only a Daylite account owner can invite team members to Daylite. After an invitation is accepted, you are charged based on the amount remaining in your billing cycle.
- Choose Daylite > Preferences and select Users and Teams
- Click the + in the lower left-hand corner
- Click Manage Account...
After you click Manage Account... your browser will open to Account Manager.
- Click Invite New User
- Type the email address of a person you want to invite to Daylite
- Click Send Invitation
If you have more people to add, repeat the steps in Account Manager until you have invited everyone.
Ask your team to check their inbox for the invite and have them do the following:
- From the invite email, click Accept Invitation
- Add your name and password, then review the Terms and Conditions
- Click Create Account
- Click Download Daylite
Install and log into Daylite on the Mac
Now that your team has been added, they can download and install Daylite as well as turn on the Daylite Mail Assistant.
They should receive these steps by email, but you can also have your team follow the steps here:
- In Finder navigate to Downloads and double-click Daylite.pkg
- Follow the steps within the installer
- Log into your account with the email address received and password you used to create your account
- Open Mail and on the menu bar choose Mail > Preferences > General and click Manage Plugins
- Select Daylite then click Apply and Restart Mail
Now you should be logged into Daylite, and the Daylite Mail with the Daylite Mail Assistant turned on.
Install and log in on the iPhone and iPad.
Your team can also log into Daylite on their iPhones and iPads. While they should have received these steps by email, you can send them the steps here:
- Open the iOS App Store
- Search for Daylite and tap Get
- Open Daylite and log into your account with the email address received and password you used to create the account
Daylite will help your business increase communication and your team will work together better. By adding your entire team you can build and nurture more relationships, close more deals, and execute on your plans. Take your business further and get ready to scale by Organizing Your People into Teams.