Daylite Now Integrates With 1,000 Other Products
News & Events January 15, 2018 JD Mckenzie
We know that getting your work done requires many different web tools. In fact, the average business uses between 10 and 16 apps. Sometimes, it can be a struggle to get them all working in tandem. Now that Daylite has 1,000 integrations, you can choose your favorite tools and easily integrate them with Daylite.
Daylite now connects to 1,000 other web tools, thanks to our Zapier integration. With workflow automation tool Zapier, you can set up your own codeless integrations called “Zaps”. Zaps will automatically send information from one tool to another, so you’ll spend less time manually transferring data between your business tools and can dedicate more focus to creative, big picture tasks.
Boost Your Productivity with Popular Daylite Integrations
No matter what other apps you use, chances are Daylite integrates with them via Zapier. Here are some of the most popular integrations that Daylite users already use to be more productive:
- Google Sheets to capture new leads as Contacts and Opportunities in Daylite from your website
- Facebook Lead Ad helps you add new leads into Daylite from your Facebook page
- Jotform to capture new leads as Contacts and Opportunities in Daylite from your website
- Asana to help you share and connect Daylite Projects with Asana
- Minute helping you create new tasks in Daylite
The New Year is the perfect time to evaluate your processes and find ways to boost productivity. Try out some of the Zaps above or view more ways to integrate Daylite.