Professional invoicing and time tracking on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Send invoices as professional as you
Impress your clients not only by the awesome work you do, but by how well you present yourself after the work is finished. A professionally designed invoice communicates your attention to detail and quality of work. Choose from Billings Pro's beautifully designed invoice templates to ensure you and your company always look your best.
Invoice your clients on the spot
Create and customize an invoice right on the spot in minutes with Billings Pro on your iPad. You can even use Credit Card Terminal sold by Inner Fence for instant payment.
Track time and expenses wherever you go
Billings Pro's powerful time tracking capabilities ensure that you capture every second of billable time. Add project expenses, mileage, and track time on your iOS device. You no longer have to worry about losing receipts while travelling. Billings Pro is as mobile and versatile as you.
Experience the best of both worlds
With Billings Pro on your Mac, you'll enjoy working with a fully native Mac OS X application that makes taking care of your invoicing painless. Unlike web applications, Billings Pro lets you keep all your data stored locally on your machine(s), allows you to use the app without an internet connection, helps you avoid long load times and seamlessly syncs your data between devices.
With Billings Pro on your iOS devices you have your business with you wherever you go including client meetings, job assignments, project discussions, and much more. When you're ready to grow and expand your team, Billings Pro lets you add users in a snap.
Get the whole Billings Pro experience on your Mac, iPhone and iPad
Billings Pro works for everyone
Billings Pro customers span a wide and varied range of professions. Lawyers, consultants, accountants, photographers, graphic designers, and countless others rely on Billings Pro to help them run their businesses. If you're a freelancer or small business owner that needs flexibility in billing, invoicing and tracking time on your Mac, iPhone and iPad, Billings Pro has you covered.
Bill your clients the way you want
Billings Pro gives you the flexibility to choose how you bill your clients.
- Time - Bill your clients by the hour using timers on your Mac or iOS devices.
- Flat Rate - If you charge a flat rate for the work you do, regardless of the time taken to complete a project then you can use a fixed slip to invoice your clients.
- Project - Organize all your slips into projects then invoice the whole project once it's completed.
- Quantity - If you sell a product, you can bill your clients on a per unit or product-by-product basis.
- Expense/Mileage - Add expenses and mileage associated with a project in the office or on the road.
Get more great features
- Your Data is Always Accessible Access your data wherever, whenever with or without an internet connection.
- Over the Air Sync Sync with Wi-Fi or cellular data across multiple iOS devices
- Multi-Device Support Work across multiple Macs and iOS devices. Billings Pro keeps them all in sync.
- Multi-User Support Use Billings Pro with your colleagues.
- Daylite 4 Integration Manage projects and opportunities in Daylite, then invoice in Billings Pro. Learn More
- Quickbooks for Mac Integration Export invoice and payment info to an IIF file for import into QB for Mac 2011 or 2012
- MoneyWorks Integration Export invoice and payment info in Billings Pro then import into MoneyWorks 6.05 (Express, Gold and Datacenter)
- Pro Forma Invoices Send your invoices for approval before sending them to clients.
- Recurring Invoices Setup recurring invoices and receive in-app notifications when they need to be sent out. Review and send with one click.
- Powerful Reporting Analyze your business with over 30-built-in reports. You can also create your own.
- Advanced Searching Find the right data instantly using our advanced search tool.
- Professional Invoices Includes over 30 professionally designed invoices, or create your own.
- Track Payments Easily track payments.
- Client Groups Create collapsible client groups to organize your client list.
- Send Statements Send an overdue client a statement with a couple of clicks.
- Google Maps Locate clients in one click with built-in Google Maps.
- Menubar Timer Track time in any application using the menubar timer.
- Automatic Numbering Specify custom numbering for estimates, invoices, and statements.
- Annotate Time Entries Convenient button in timers window to add quick notes to slips.
- Send Estimates Quickly create and send estimates. When approved by the client, start working easily from the estimate.
- Personalized Data Customize invoices and reports to meet your business needs.
- Track Retainers Track retainers on a per-client basis. Apply Retainers as invoice payments.
- Add Notes and File Links Add relevant notes and file links to projects for reference.
- Extra Fields Specify your custom details with extra fields on clients and projects.
- Timecard Limited access web interface to track time, expenses, and mileage. Works on PCs, Androids, Windows, and Blackberry phone users.
- Approval Workflow Create approval based projects to ensure review of entries before invoicing your clients.
- Multi-Currency Support Support for worldwide currencies and taxes that you can set for each client.
- Blueprints Avoid tedious double entry by creating templates for your frequently used slips and expenses.
Start your free 30 day trial now